Sunday, July 1, 2007

Ishi's post on 26 march

[26 Mar 2007|04:18pm]

HI!

sorry for the disappearance again.. i seem to be always disappearing all the time... =P

it's just problems in life, and given that i'm at the crossroads of my life right now, i fall into bouts where i think and think where my future lies upon... and hopefully one day i'll truly know what makes me happy and wat is realistic for me to achieve, and yet be happy with it... =P

i know that life is full of ups and downs, and it's better to be optimistic such that you'll be a happier person. but if one has been pessimistic all his life, it's kinda difficult to change over jus like that... so yar, give me time and i'll be a happier person. people out there might be envious of wat i have, yet i may be envious of wat they have.. it's a classic scenario of "the grass is greener on the other side" right? haha..

browsed thru my friendster accounts and realised that there're so many people that i dun know that are on my list.. haha.. wish i could know every single one of them.. then i'll have so many friends! haha... not that i dun have any now... =P i appreciate the people who're in my life right now... and i thank them truly for being around... =)

i'm such a lazy and last minute person that i think i must do something about it.. i dun plan things in advance... must be more organised....

hope that everyone is doing fine out there... will try to post more often when i can...

hugs to everyone out there... =)


http://ishi-2011.livejournal.com/

Ishi's Friendster


No comments: