Friday, June 29, 2007

Where the hell are my face creams?

This morning, SO called me to inform me that Changi Pharmacy would be delivering my face creams today. The time they gave was 1 pm to 4 pm.

What's with all these delivery men? Why can't they narrow it down to the hour? Say 3pm to 4 pm?

4 hours is a long time to wait for a delivery man to come. What do they think we are doing? Sitting down to wait for them in the span of 4 hours?

Frankly, i dun open my door to any stranger who knock....so yeah....today is a rare occasion.

I have been waiting since 12 noon. Now it is coming to 4 pm and my skincare products are nowwhere in sight! It's like being held in suspense for 4 whole hours.

Those face creams must be kept in the fridge!

Did the delivery men got lost? Would my face creams turned out spoilt! If they had been out delivering since 1pm, would they take the precaution of storing it in some portable fridge?

I know surely this is not their first time delivery such light sensitive products! Hope they know what they are doing.

I am still waiting!......and waiting........


No comments: