Sunday, June 10, 2007

MakeMeHeal Wants To Interview me!

I just received this email a few days ago from MakeMeHeal. I did my double eyelids surgery last year and posted some before and after photos on the site. But my account was password protected.

And I received the following email. And this was not the first time either. And that led me wondering.....did they send the email to all their users who posted photos on the site or did they really like my results after the surgery that they just had to send such an email?

Anyway, thank you, my double eyelids are very fine now. And i love my eyes! I am getting more atttention from people than ever.

And no, i dun think i want to share any of my before or after photos here.

-------------------------------------

We just saw your photo album on Makemeheal.com and want to congratulate you for your results or wish you luck and good healing if you have not yet completed your makeover. We are writing because we thought your story would be inspiring and educational to other members and wanted to feature an interview with you on our website in our News Area. The Plastic Surgery News area of Make Me Heal is the world's biggest news channel on the web for plastic surgery and it is viewed by many people from around the world. We are currently conducting ongoing interviews with members who have compelling stories and believe that stories as yours will be immensely educational and empowering to other people considering similar procedures to those you undertook.

You can see some interviews already published here:
http://www.makemeheal.com/news/?cat=5

If you are interested in being featured in a story, simply reply to these questions below and email them back to media@makemeheal.com. We realize you may have answered some of the basic questions below in your Account Registration, but we'd appreciate you answering them again so that we are sure to have the most accurate information.

We thank you in advance for your time and effort in sharing your knowledge and experience.

If we have separately contacted you about an interview, please disregard this email.


No comments: