Friday, June 29, 2007

Afterr 4 hour and 30 mins

Finally after wearing out my patience, the delivery man came at 4.30pm.

The LHK lightening serum which is supposed to be stored in the fridge was not that cold. And then there was this big box, in which the LHM lightening cream came in.

After signing the necessary handover documents, i pried open the LHK to inspect closer. The box and wrapping may not be that cold but at least the bottle and the content was cold enough for my satisfaction! Immediately, I stored the serum in the fridge.

The expiry date for the LHK serum is Mar 2009 and that for the LHK cream is Sept 2008.

CGH exchange policy is they they would replace the item or offer a refund - Money-Back Guarantee!

Exchange of unopened packs must be accompanied by a receipt within 7 days of purchase. However there will be no exchange for medicine, nutritional feeds, fridge items, stocking, brace supports, shoes and Homecare products.

---------------------------------

I am not exactly the most patient person to wait for delivery men. Most of time, when we actually schedule for delivery, SO would have to take leave or time off to wait for the delivery man. But this time,SO is busy and besides the products are small.

SO could just sit around and do nothing while waiting for delivery. To him, waiting is no suspense at all. To me, i can't wait for more than 30 mins. The suspense simply kill me off!

It is the same with queuing. I would NEVER queue in a line with more than 5 people. My limit for queuing? 30-45 mins. After that I just give up. If i have to queue, I am not that interested anymore.

Meanwhile, SO can queue for hours. Though most of the time, he would not queue for anything. Nothing is worth queuing to him.

So whenever there is queuing to be done, I would push my purchases and money to him and make him queue.

And where would i be in the mean time? Walking about.....Ha! Ha!


No comments: